2.13.2012

About some random things.

Let's clarify something? I am not from the UK, I am not from the USA... so don't get mad at me if I say or write something kind of weird... I am trying to practice my English so... could you help me if I get something wrong? :)

Going back to the main theme... which is not that essential cause it is all about randomness :) So, if you want me to blab about something... just ask haha

I was wondering what to write about but... I am tired of all day... this is one of those days that are soooo long... but I wanted to start this as soon as possible because this is one of those things that if you don't jump into it, it won't ever happen, do you know what I mean?

One bad thing today: My useless behavior of let things overwhelm me too much
Two great things of today: He always make me smile... and laugh. (He is not that kind of HE you may think though! :) ) and... *thinking...* I started a new term?


Mmm... I guess that's it. xox


Santorini - pic of my own -
Cassie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario